时间:2020-06-05 18:41:48 来源： 浏览量：
Ⅰ. Phonetics (5 points)
Directions: In each of the following groups of words, there are four underlined letters or letter combinations marked A, B, C and D. compare the underlined parts and identify the one that is different from the others in pronunciation. Mark your answer by blackening the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
1. A. cake B. made C. staff D. hate
2. A. weight B. neighbor C. eight D. height
3. A. car B. war C. star D. far
4. A. look B. blood C. cook D. book
5. A. wonder B. weapon C. whole D. water
Ⅱ. Vocabulary and Structure (15 points)
Directions: There are 15 incomplete sentences in this section. For each sentence there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. choose one answer that best completes the sentence and blacken the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
6. I prefer to live somewhere then sun shines all year long.
A. of which B. which C. where D. at where
7. Last year, some poor people had hardly the severe winter.
A. lived B. survived C. endured D. remained
8. Only in my forties a purpose in life.
A. I did find B. I found C. found I D. did I find
9. I’d like to go swimming with you; , my hands are full at the moment.
A. however B. wherever C. whatever D. whenever
10. The committee is totally opposed any chances being made in the plans.
A. of B. to C. against D. on
11. Leave your key with a neighbor you lock yourself out one day.
A. ever since B. even if C. soon after D. in case
12. he had not hurt his leg, John would have won the race.
A. If B. Since C. Though D. When
13. What fine weather it is today!
A. a B. the C. an D. /
14. The hotel wasn’t particularly good, but I in many worse hotels.
A. was staying B. stayed C. would stay D. had stayed
15. This January will be very precious for us by which time we completing the construction work.
A. will finish B. will have finished C. have finished D. will be finished
⑥.在线报名入口：》》 》点击进入 湖南成人高考网上报名系统